The Caboose of Depot Town in Ypsilanti, Michigan – located near Frog Island and Riverside Park in Ypsilanti, the Caboose has been a small fixture in the town for decades. It is a remnant of the original Michigan Central Depot, from which the area took its name. The freighthouse, built in 1878, does still stand, and the area immediately around the freighthouse is home to the Depot Town Farmers’ Market. But outside of the market is where this little caboose still stands.
Posts tagged ‘Ypsi’